FIRST, my son Teddy says “thank you very much” for all the birthday wishes!!
Now on to socks!
In approximately 2 more days, the Summer of Socks will officially begin!
Of course I do already have 3 pair of socks on the needles, 2 pair of which MUST be finished. Then I still have my Sockapalooza socks to begin. However they will be included in my SOS total. Does that stop me from creating a great list of must-knit socks for the KAL? Of course not!!
Here is my list of socks to be knit during this summer, starting June 21st.
1) Baudelaire (Sockapalooza4) in Cherry Tree Hill Supersock / Teal
2) Sidewinders by Nona in StoneBarnFibers Fingering weight / Watermelon Tourmaline
3) Penny Socks by Maia in Fearless Fibers Superwash / Marrakesh
4) Lombard Street in Fleece Artist SeaWool / Raspberry
5) Pembrokeshire Pathways in Cashmere Merino Sock by The Knittery / SeaBreeze
6) Knitty-Gritty Sockettes in Crystal Palace Panda Cotton / Fall Herbs
7) Custom Knee-highs in KnitPicks Memories / Yukon
8) Boot socks in my Nightshade handspun
IF I get all of these done, I will end up with 5 new pair of socks added to my wardrobe for fall, socks for my sock pal, socks for my sis-in-law, and socks for my hubby.
This also means I do NOT need any more sockyarn for the summer. That does NOT mean I will not buy any more sockyarn over the summer. After all if I knit all I have during the summer what the heck am I gonna knit with during fall? 😉 Besides I’m only 2 orders away from Loopie Groupie status and rumor has it Sheri has Wollmeise coming!!
You want to see more pictures, right? Here’s one from this morning.
Spinning update next!