By Amanda and Becky so I guess I don’t really have a choice, do I? Nah, I don’t mind too awfully much. Here goes!
1. I tend to be a slob. Those piles of clothes everyone has been talking about? There must have been spying on me. I hate it and am trying desperately to change my ways.
2. The smell of black licorice and/or root beer make me gag horribly.
3. The only time I had a dream involving a celebrity, it was Will Smith (ahhhhh) and I had to choose between hubby and him. Hubby won but still!
4. I always hated wearing socks till I tried on a pair of handknit socks.
5. I adore a good glass of port.
6. I am a quarter Portuguese.
7. Hubby and I want to move to Israel someday.
8. I didn’t decide on a favorite color till I was 29, it’s green. More specifically, it’s olive green.
Let’s see who I can tag who hasn’t already done this: Keri, Laura, Vera, Julie, and Kat.
There ya all go, don’t know how interesting I am but that’s how the cookie crumbles I guess. We are having a garage sale tomorrow so I won’t be posting again till sunday.
Coming soon: gardening, felting, and other shenanigans.